Hand Made Bamboo basket is packed with Pure Desi Gir Cow Ghee, which is made from A2 milk from our own Gir cows which are free grazed on the Ecocert certified organic farm. The cows bask in the sunshine while free grazing and exercise for 5 hrs, after the calf has had her/his due the milk is removed by hand then boiled over fire wood then inoculated with curds to make whole curds, the curds is then churned to get butter which is melted on fire wood in a 60 year old brass container to give you pure desi cow ghee , this is the only ghee which melts below human body temperature, contains no harmful cholesterol and is one of the best known medicines as per Ayurveda science and know to cure many chronic diseases and improve immune and strength.
Ayurvedic AMOREARTH ghee is made from fermented butter churned out of yogurt or curd/Cultured Ghee
Scientific fact - This is the only Ghee that melts Below Human Body Temperature, it melts at 36 degrees and human body temp is 36.1 degrees whereas all other ghees melt at 40 degrees.
The Ghee has been tested by a German Laboratory TuV Nord for all Nutritional facts and for Additives and Preservatives and found to be completely Additives and Preservatives Free, We share this report with all customers in the form of a QR code on the label.
100% Additives FREE, 100% Preservative FREE, 100% No Added Colours.
India's Best Desi Gir Cow Cultured Ghee
Some facts and benefits of Desi Cow Ghee -
- Amorearth ghee is made when fermented grass-fed butter is simmered to remove milk solids and impurities, leaving only the nutritional goodness behind. It is gluten free, easy to digest and safe for most people with lactose or casein sensitivities.
- Amorearth Desi Cow Ghee has a smooth, creamy texture and rich, nutty flavor, and is a versatile pantry staple that can replace butter, olive oil and coconut oil
- Because of its high smoke point (250C or 482F), ghee is one of the best oils to use in cooking since it can won’t break down into free radicals like others.
- For the record, clarified butter is different than ghee in that it contains more moisture and stays a liquid consistency. Ghee is simmered even longer until more moisture evaporates and the milk solids are caramelized and filtered out—bringing out its incredible nutty flavor. This process also gives ghee a longer shelf life and higher smoke point than butter and clarified butter, meaning ghee can be heated to a higher temperature before it starts to smoke (450 F), making it one of the most stable cooking fats available.
- Another of ghee’s unique properties is that since the milk solids are removed, it contains little to no casein or lactose, the two compounds in dairy that most often cause allergies and sensitivities. This means that most dairy-sensitive people can enjoy ghee.
- Desi Cow Ghee is rich in short- and medium-chain fatty acids that are considered to be heart healthy.
- Desi Cow Ghee is both hugely beneficial inside and outside of the body. The consumption of ghee offers a wide range of benefits, including clarity of mind and sound digestion.
- Desi Cow Ghee helps sustain healthy microbes in the gastrointestinal tract to promote effective digestion and elimination. It nourishes all the tissues of the body, including the nervous system, translating into calm energy throughout the day.
- Desi Cow is a common topical treatment for burns and rashes as well as a great moisturizer and massage oil for the skin and scalp.
- Helps in weight loss: The type of saturated fat that Desi Ghee has is the short-chain-fatty acid. This helps to burn the stubborn fat in the body while regulating your metabolism.
- Balances your hormones: The fat content in our body is mostly saturated fat and only 3% coming from other types. This ratio is absolutely important to know for our health and well-being. This prestigious golden elixir Ghee is rich in Vitamin K2 which builds hormones along with Vitamin A, D, E & K."
Good for your heart: Vitamin K2 found in desi ghee helps in preventing calcium deposits in the arteries that can lead to blockages and obstruct blood flow. It lowers bad cholesterol levels and increases good cholesterol levels, thus maintaining a healthy balance