Why BubbleNut Wash?
Foaming agents in liquid soaps are harsh chemicals that irritate skin. Anti-microbial agent Triclosan is known to
create hormonal effects but continues to be used in hand wash liquids. BubbleNut Wash contains “saponin’ – a natural foaming agent extracted from soapnuts, thus eliminating need for chemical foaming agents. Saponins provide anti -microbial effect without the use of Triclosan. Special foam pump design ensures liquid lasts longer.
Key benefits are:
- Free from SLS, SLES, Triclosan, Artificial Fragrance, Colour
- Hypoallergenic and gentle on human hands
- Leaves soft feeling glowing skin
- Long lasting natural fragrance
How to Use:
- Pump bottle with thumb
- Collect a drop or two of the liquid in palm
- Rub & rinse off
- After the liquid is over, refill liquid in this specially designed foam pump bottle and re-use
Ingredients: Saponin extract from soapnut, Water, Essential oil, Gum, Food-grade preservatives